7.24.2009

prada prada prada

as i sat down at my computer, my head awash with an endless stream of thoughts, i said to myself, "pour a glass of wine, and then find something really fabulous to look at." well, the former was no problem, i assure you. and the latter came as quickly as my stumbling upon the fall 2009 prada lookbook. i think of prada as one of the mainstays of the fashion industry, and for that i think that it shall always command due respect. but what i've really come to respect, love, and be consistently delighted by, is their undeniable success in constantly keeping their clothing, their marketing, the merchandising fresh and contemporary. whereas many maintain their staunch positions in the industry, i feel like prada is consistently moving fashion forward, which says something huge. their lookbook is insane. i'm in love.



















1 comment:

  1. love this. Prada is always so interesting, creative, and current. Love me some Miuccia. She's got her finger on the button as far as the Italians go, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete