3.23.2009

the goddess swinton

The hype around Tilda Swinton's recent cover and photo shoot for AnOther Magazine made me reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to share one of my favorite photo shoots ever, when she was featured with Rachel Feinstein, Heather Mnuchin, Renee Rockefeller, Yvonne Force Villareal, and others, in W magazine's "Social Studies" editorial in September 08. Seriously, there are no words to describe the insanity that is Tilda Swinton in this shoot.

It's a lot of images...but I'm not apologizing. There's no way I could pick or choose...she is one of the most talented, sexy, and completely insane women in the world. And she's wearing flats throughout most of the shoot. Let's get real here people.















Like, seriously...what was Juergen Teller saying to her as he was photographing this shoot? God, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment