3.22.2009

mmm...good, good looks

So I know fashion month is over, and I'm a little late with this...but having just started this blog, I figure it's allowable.

Some of my favorite looks from New York (London, Milan and Paris will come later this week):

I loved BCBG Max Azria's oversized, uber-structured coats


Love love the cheekiness of the glasses and these fabulous palazzos from Jenni Kayne...told you I love all things oversized.


Peter Som...such good styling


Two of my favorite things: Jessica Stam and Rodarte. I really love how strong the Mulleavy sisters' point of view is...you can certainly always tell a Rodarte piece.

This Marc Jacobs look is insane...the boots, the turban, the draping with the sleeves, those sunglasses...I would wear ALL of this, exactly how it's styled.

I wish I could wear hats. Everything looks so fabulous with a fedora. And bell sleeves. Jil Sander knows this obviously.

I loved the random swimming cap-esque headpieces from Threeasfour. I'm also a sucker for good draping of any kind.

Zero + Maria Cornejo. I'm also a sucker for zippers...and unbelievable shoulders.


3.1 Phillip Lim...soooooooooooo good. I loved the cropped wigs. Reminiscent of YSL last fall. Which I loved, of course.

There are sooooo many more amazing looks out there, this is by no means a representation of "the best of the best." Just merely a taste of some that really stood out to me (thank god for Style.com lookbooks).

No comments:

Post a Comment