3.30.2009

swicket swacket

I was reading one of my favorite fash blogs, Childhood Flames (amazing, amazing style) and the other day she was wearing this piece called "the swacket" -- a sweater/jacket, if you will. Here's the link to her post...you have got to check out how ridiculous this piece is, and how many ways she wears it...it's the epitome of everything I could ever want in a garment.

So, of course, I immediately went to the line's site, Harput's Own, the first independent line of San Francisco boutique Harput's Market, and I fell in love. Their clothes have amazing versatility and the line is filled with pieces you could have forever and ever.


I would die for these yellow boots. The wedge heel is ah-mazing, and the height and structural slouchiness are quite similar to Rodarte's FW09 boots, no?





The swacket...it's truly one of the most perfect pieces I've seen in a very long time. I just adore it.







No comments:

Post a Comment