8.07.2009

inked

i love tattoos. and they certainly have an addictive quality, as those who've been tattooed before can attest. i've an yves saint laurent one on my left wrist, and plan on getting another on my right ring finger by the end of this month (!). based on a ring my mother gave me reprenting the irish symbol for friendship, it shall be black, elegant, and perfect.

tattoos, like many things, can certainly be trashy. but if you're an artful, well-dressed, stylish individual, a fabulous tattoo does nothing but contribute beautifully to your aesthetic. i personally prefer to have none that i can't see, as i want to display them like jewelry...always there, always visible.













have you any tattoos? feelings, thoughts? they're so seductive and personal to me, i love them endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment