9.08.2009

A Few of My Favorite Blings



Having discussed basics and brought up footwear, we can't leave behind my fave things to shop for, statement pieces! Just a few key trend pieces each season can get a ton of mileage. This year the trends harken back to a Joan Jett meets Debby Harry in tough glam sort of fashion. The above Alexis Bittar Extra Large Cushion Ring has a picasso-esque edge to it that I adore.


I live and die in bangles. I as many as I can, stacked, almost everyday. I love these studded Ralph Lauren stackers, together or with other bangles, they achieve that Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton Fall '09 look we love so well.


Biker Jackets are key this fall and I just want to exist in Balmain. Sexy biker chic over some sequins. D.I.E.

Sequins are the tits this autumn. This Matthew Williamson sequined t-shirt dress would be enough to die for with the Balmain Coat and some A-maze high heels.


Obvi, I die for this Chanel braided chain necklace. I mean I'm melting to the floor. This with pearls is too much to handle and Avelle, the new Bag, Borrow, Steal, is faboosh. They will send this glorious gem to your home free of charge at the rental price of just $64/week!

The Kate Spade Sherwood-Ida bag is too kitsch for me to pass up. A retro 1970's owl man would be slammin with some bell bottoms, clod-hopping wedges, and a drapey, open front cardi. Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment