3.26.2009

unexpected treasures make the world go round

I received my blazer in the mail today from Roo Vintage, and I am in LOVE. It is perfectly tailored to my body, and I'm pretty sure that I won't take it off ever again. I love love love love love it.

BUT. Not only did the lovely Lisa from Roo Vintage send me the blazer, but she included this little treasure, as well:



A BEAUTIFUL silk YSL mini scarf/handkerchief! When I unveiled this unexpected gift, I just about died. She knew of my severe YSL obsession and sweetly, thoughtfully included this with my blazer.

The whole thing completely made my day...I encourage you ALL to shop away at Roo Vintage. It's run by wonderful, stylish women who treat their customers like gold.

And now I'm off with Brandon to our friend Jill's art show. So excited! Check her stuff out on Etsy...she's a wonderful artist who does some delightfully kitschy pieces.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH- A YSL scarf! Perfect- I die and hope to see you in that lovely blazer on our fash date this evening!

    ReplyDelete