9.13.2009

It's the Box Social Dahling: Boy by Band of Outsiders S/S '10



I think it was my friend Tripp that first labeled my personal style Hampton chic, often clad in a pinstriped oxford, brown Sperry Topsiders, and 3/4 length blazer, I like to think I walk on the edgier side of preppy. Boy by Band of Outsiders Spring 2010 line is perfectly Hampton chic. I would wear almost every piece in this collection, from the blousey seer sucker tops to the double breasted jackets and cropped pants (they even have the season's token jumpsuit in there).

So far, in terms of wearability and sheer chic-ness, Boy by Band of Outsiders is by and far one of my favorite lines for Spring 2010.
This Thai fisherman/harem pant is beachy and sexy paired with an off the shoulder tee.
LOVE the bandage skirt with this seer sucker blouse.


Single button tux with a casual loafer and cap, sure, Chuck Bass.



Gots to have my jumpsuit. Also, I'm digging Sternberg's take on the gladiator sandal.

This guys looks fabulous in a sunset inspired shirt and black jacket. It is half hippy half hipster.

My uniform for life.


Again, the hippy meets prepster cool aesthetic I dig so much about this line. I want this dress for a beach cover up.


The suspendered, cuffed, cropped pants and jacket have an A-mazing boyfriend fit. A slouchy look I'm always trying to acheive.


Too good for words!

all images taken from style.com
--erin

No comments:

Post a Comment