9.12.2009

Preen S/S '10

For the past few seasons Preen has been a consistent favorite of mine. There is something about this British design duo's constant push to do something different, the properly fresh clothes they put down the catwalk that make me swoon. Preen's S/S 2010 collection was a breath of fresh air for me on day 2 of NY Fashion Week. Unlike many other designers "black" heavy collections, they started their show with light as air grey and neon yellow dresses, to be followed with metallic silver pants and fiercely shouldered blouses and suits (yes, shoulder pads are back, we may as well just embrace it). Moving through a black to then a gold, and finally pink color scheme, lace, cords, and more metallics were used to tie this stunningly forward collection together.

And did I mention the stunning addition of shoes to Preen's oeuvre? I'm dying for the mustard colored corded ankle strap heels.

I love the straps on this edgy LBD.

I would like to wear this ensemble to work everyday, chic with a capital "C."

Black lace abounded per the boudoir trend of Fall '09 carrying into Spring.

JUMPSUIT! Love this pretty pink with the bow detail at the ankle.

I could've posted the entire show, as I died for it. Check it at Style.com

--erin

No comments:

Post a Comment